Why join PTA?
The number one reason to join PTA is your child!
Use your PTA Membership to:
• Get Connected. PTA provides opportunities to meet and network with other parents, teachers, and school administrators. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your child’s school and community.
• Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively be the voice for change at your child’s school.
• Watch Yourself Grow. As a PTA volunteer, you can use your skills and hobbies for a relevant cause while setting a good example for your child and all children in the community.
• Give Back. By becoming part of PTA, you will be part of the solution, to help make positive changes in your child’s school and in the lives of many children.
• Effectively Engage. Spend quality time with your children through PTA programs, events and resources. Not only will you show how much you care about them but will also demonstrate the importance you place on their education.
About National PTA
National PTA® comprises millions of families, students, teachers, administrators, and business and community leaders devoted to the educational success of children and the promotion of parent involvement in schools. PTA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that prides itself on being a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for public education. Membership in PTA is open to anyone who wants to be involved and make a difference for the education, health, and welfare of children and youth.
The overall purpose of PTA “To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.”
Contact National PTA at 800-307- 4PTA (4782) or go to PTA.org, for more information about your National PTA Membership Benefits.
How to Join
Ready to join? You can join now online by visiting our online store and choosing the appropriate membership type. Memberships are not just for parents and guardians - grandparents, additional family members and general community supporters are welcome to join as well!
You can also download and print our membership form and return to school with membership payment. Forms are sent home at the beginning of each school year. If you need additional forms, please contact us and we can assist.